HOw TO Add a Call To Action to Facebook Post.
Unfortunately, you can’t add call-to-action buttons on the standard Facebook site. Instead, you’ll need to do it through Facebook Business Manager. Here’s the low-down on how to do it:
1. Create (or sign in to) a Facebook Business Manager account and link your owned Facebook pages.
2. Click the hamburger icon at the upper left-hand corner of the screen, and click Page Post.
3. Click the Please Select a Page button at the upper left-hand corner of the screen and select the page you’d like to post to.
4. Click the blue create post button on the right side of the screen. In this menu, select what type of post (link, photo, video, etc), write the content, and select your call-to-action button of choice at the bottom of the menu.
5. Check the radio button to the left of the “Use this post for an ad. It will also be published to the Page later” option. This ensures that your new post will be immediately posted to your page, and not just saved as an ad.
At the bottom of the screen, fill in the language and location targeting options (optional) and click Create Post. You’ll then be redirected back to the Page Post screen.
6. On the Page Post screen, click the checkbox to the left of your new post and click the Actions button at the top of the screen. Choose publish from the drop-down menu, and your post will be immediately published to your Facebook page—phew!
Your Facebook post will look like this once it’s live. Note the call-to-action button at the bottom right corner of the post.